The Network’s Quantitative Benchmarking Program for the 2016/2017 financial year was completed in early 2018. Non-participating member Councils are able to purchase a copy of the 2016/2017 Standard Report for $500+GST.
This 16 page report is a comprehensive snapshot of quantitative data from the 2016/2017 operating year.
- How the mean salaries for the different positions have change over the past few years
- The size and composition of customer service teams
- Time and cost investment in training
- Breakdown of Customer Receipts taken at the Counter
- Mean wait and handle times in servicing Customers via the Counter and Call Centre
- Channels being used to provide customer service
- Technology and processes applied and managed by Customer Service teams
- Mean Cost per customer contact, community member and FTE Customer Service employee
- and more…