Access to the Member’s Centre
A Corporate or Council membership entitles each registered Organisation to one website login. If more than one membership is required, others within that organisation can be registered as ‘Individual Members’. Upon registration, individual members will be given full access to our Members’ Centre. All members will receive our monthly newsletter.
Member Rates and Events
Through your membership, the Network provides subsidised training, workshops and meetings. Each membership entitles the following number of registrations per event:
- Council Membership: 2 people at Member Rates;
- Individual Membership: 1 person at Member Rates;
- Corporate Membership: 2 people at Member Rates.
Non-member rates are applicable for all other attendees. To benefit from Network membership rates, if you anticipate that a non-member will attend more than two events within a financial year we encourage you to register them as an Individual Member. Registering for Events Please register for events via this website. To access Member Rates for an event, members must log in when registering. To ensure accuracy within your booking, please include the number of places you are booking (via a drop down menu) and provide the Name and Email of each attendee. Our Event Booking system provides a variety of options for payment, including:
- on invoice;
- electronic funds transfer;
- secure credit card payment.
Event invoices are available to be viewed and downloaded from ‘My Account History’.
We encourage all members to share their policies, templates, position descriptions and case studies through our ‘Members’ Centre’.
- Formats accepted include .pdf, .mov, .png, .m4a;
- File Size must be less than 2MB;
- An excerpt should also be provided;
- Content must be relevant and beneficial to members. Content that does not meet these criteria, or is directly promoting a private enterprise will not be accepted. The Network provides many opportunities for eligible private organisations to directly market their products and services to Network members (find out how to become a sponsor).