So what does The Network really do and why would I wish to join?
Belonging to the Customer Service Network provides real benefits for members, it gives you the opportunity to talk to people who share the same experiences and can provide you with ideas and support, in addition to the formal training and networking opportunities provided. The Network’s program has expanded over the years and some examples of our activities are outlined below.
Join your peak association today starting at only $485 + GST per annum, including all the benefits, discounts to events and training and special member only offers from our partners.
Member Benefits include:
- Access to the National membership database from opt-in members
- Subsidised meetings, workshops and seminars
- Online Zoom Meetings Nationally and around the Nation
- View the Network Quarterly and Chapter meeting minutes and presentations online
- Subsidised Online Training Programs including Armed Hold Up Training
- Access to Members’ Online Resource Centre: As a member you will have access to a library of information submitted by other members. This library is constantly updated and as a member you have the ability to share your knowledge with other Network members.
- Access to Sponsor Offers
- National Local Government Customer Service Conference subsidised fees
- Eligible to enter the prestigious National Local Government Service Awards
- Eligible to participate in the Annual Network Benchmarking Program
- Opportunity to provide an article for the Annual National Magazine