The City of Greater Geraldton will be reviewing the process for dealing with Councillor Help Desk / Work Requests in January 2018 and I am interested in receiving feedback from you on how you process your requests please:
Councillor Help Desk
Currently our Councillor queries are entered as a work request into CSDB (the City customer works request system) by the Executive Assistant, the councilor is notified that the request has been received and the work request number, the relevant department responds in writing to the councilor within 10 working days, the work request is then closed out, and a formal “briefing note” response sent directly to the Councilor. Councillor queries are responded to (i) in a quicer timeframe than regular customer queries and (ii) a lot of extra work goes into writing the briefing note for the Councillor.
- How do you manage your Councillor Help Desk queries / work requests?
- Are your Councillor queries handled in the same manner as other customers?
- Are Customer & Councillor queries dealt with in the same or different time lines?
As part of the review process we will also be looking at implementing an Online Customer Portal, if you are currently using one or are a looking into software, your on this feedback would also be appreciated
Online Customer Portal
- Do you have an online Customer Portal, basically a ‘one stop shop’ where Customers can log in online and access their rent statements, list of repairs, infringements etc?
- If you have one or are planning one, what software are you using?
- What software does it link to / collate info from?
- How has the feedback been from your customers?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.