The National Local Government Customer Service Network is the peak industry body for customer service professionals within the Australian Local Government sector.
Why partner with the Network?
- Directly access over 180 Australian Councils reaching approximately 3000 local government employees.
- Members include Directors, Senior Managers and Coordinators whose portfolios include customer service with many also responsible for other sections within Council including IT, communications, records management and community development.
- Big budgets! Our members have an average customer service annual operating budget of $1.2 million in addition to capital expenditure.
- Many products and services purchased by our members do not require a formal tender process, therefore they directly request quotes from businesses they already know.
- Our association celebrates 23 years of supporting our members in 208
- Premium Sponsors benefit from our team’s insight into leveraging your investment to maximise return on investment
- Opportunities to provide Member Only Specials
Additional opportunities include our National Conference, Awards program and National magazine.